World of tragic
Thursday, April 22, 2010 // 7:30 PM
Yes people...my beloved Internet connection is still down. It's so sad. I miss my cyber-space live. (: anyways, mid year is around the corner. I have yet to study my maths. And seriously, I don't even understand the new chapters that Dutch lady is teaching.
Alot of problems have been popping up. One after another. And it's really sickening..And thanks to that GIRLS for making PRA fight with each other. After what you have done..I dont think a simple apology is enough to cover the damage that you have cause. I swear I will fucking rip your face off but sadly that is very much not possible and cannot be done.Aiyohh, perangai tkmo mcm bdk strawberry blueberry raspberry larh aiyohh!
Okay, change topic. Lileeeeeeeee ~ ask me to update so I am :D
and I guess I'll be MIAing from now onwards till god knows when..I'm very busy too. Ill relink everyone and reply tags asap. Hah! Saturday equal time for badminton plus tennis ! Let's go ~ haha..okay random.
So this is it (sound so Micheal Jackson-ish). Til' my next update people (:
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.