So long ,farewell.
Sunday, April 11, 2010 // 6:43 PM
Yes, my internet connection is still down. And no i am not in a crappy wed placey thingy where you have to pay 2$ for 1 hour. My blog looks so dead,yes. My biggest apologies.
I will try my very best to find ways and update it but for the time being please understand.
Find me in school (: Hehe,alot of stuffs have been happening and no i will not share. Go to my friends blog since they are still blogging. *looks at kiki* anyways, MYE coming. I have my art research to be done. WTF?!
Okay, i think i should get started on it. So long people.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.