Seven of hearts
Sunday, April 25, 2010 // 5:56 PM
Ouhkay..News from my dad! His getting a new laptop for me and sissy and he's getting himself a blackberry and I'm not gonna change my handphone this year. I'm gonna stick to my LG Cookie til' my contract finishes next year in may/June. Rawrr! Mye is afew days away. I'm scared and nervous.
Weekends has been boring. Very boring and I don't feel like going out nowsadays. (haha)
I have not been going online via MSN for a very long long loooooong time. Anyone miss my random-ness? Ainkk! So I dont want to get distracted by guys now since MYE is here. Bofart is here ! Ouh fattyfattyfatty! Okay,til' my next update people. Sorry for the lack of pictures in this blog. :)
Seven of hearts
Sunday, April 25, 2010 // 5:56 PM
Ouhkay..News from my dad! His getting a new laptop for me and sissy and he's getting himself a blackberry and I'm not gonna change my handphone this year. I'm gonna stick to my LG Cookie til' my contract finishes next year in may/June. Rawrr! Mye is afew days away. I'm scared and nervous.
Weekends has been boring. Very boring and I don't feel like going out nowsadays. (haha)
I have not been going online via MSN for a very long long loooooong time. Anyone miss my random-ness? Ainkk! So I dont want to get distracted by guys now since MYE is here. Bofart is here ! Ouh fattyfattyfatty! Okay,til' my next update people. Sorry for the lack of pictures in this blog. :)
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr