<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6959186528629450478?origin\x3dhttp://firstsolarcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about tagboard exits

Lovers love liars lie
Saturday, April 3, 2010 // 11:11 AM

So,apparantly my Internet connection when hay-wire yet again ! I don't know whats wrong with the thingy but yeah whatever. With the Internet connecetion down it also means that I will be updating my blog via iPhone againnn. And I can't post pictures...BUT my facebook will always and forever be updated . :) There is really alot of stuff/stories to share with everyone but sadly I cant.

It's already April. Time flies really fast and as we know it.. It will be the end of the year. Hmmm....so well,I'm confuse with afew things rite now. God knows how freakishly angry I am but seriously? I can and will manage my anger. Problems/anger/hated aside. I'm gonna enjoy this year like everyone else and I seriously don't want another '2009' experience. Eventhough, that year was great for me...it was still suckish and the degree of suckish is rather high. Ouh,I'm thinking of going back to tumblr but I can't seem to leave blogger since it's been with me for 2years and this year 3. There are alot of memories kept/written/type in this blog. I will have to think about it but i would most likely not move back to tumblr.

And now, after thinking about it time and time again...I think I would or maybe not give up. I don't know...Am very much confused with what to do now. I guess,I'll just wait and see slash go with the flow.

I guess I'll stop now. Like always keep the tagboard alive. Til' my next visit to blogger ! HAITUS time !

Tenth.


You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life.

All content belongs to 1stsolarcity unless stated so.