True friends
Saturday, March 6, 2010 // 8:16 PM
I forgot about this subject/person to blog about. Hheh, even though it's been almost 1 year 3months since i last saw him..we still keep in contact via facebook and msn. I've known him since primary 2. 6 years of friendship with this boy is starting to make me realize how awesome he is minus all those irritating moments when he really irritates the shit outta' me. His none other than Elfi/Lutfi/Fifi . Yes,it's that irritating fifi that sat with us during english, durra hannah.
He has been there for me not physically but he is. He always gives me the best advice which sometimes make me think twice but whatever. His more like a bestfriend to me. Even though, we live afew blocks away..i don't see him AT ALL. Yes, he is my bestfriend.. (: I miss him alot. He is one of the few surviving primary school friends of mine. Y'know i hope his not that immature any more ;P
He's funny too! He always has something funny but cocky up his selves. He always makes me smile. All his encouraging words are so HIM. Gahh ! Wei, boyboy meet up soon! D: We need to talk crap alot of crap and psst...i'm more awesome than you are, fifiiiiiiii~
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.