Tell me what i wanna hear
Monday, March 29, 2010 // 9:23 PM
Today's class photo-taking was halirious. This year's theme for PRA was NERDY.
Which means no fringe , no side-fringe...easy said no hair in our faces and the fact that we were
wearing our school ties just makes us look more NERDY-FIED. So we have theme's every year. Last year was our sec1-self of us BEFORE all the changes happen.
During our formal photo shot, it was already kecoh because of sabrina and that bdk kt third level..HAHA! PW today was F-U-N! Painted our waves and had to stay back because PRA played with the paint. Stayed back and clean the art room, awesomez since we only had to wipe the tables and wash the paintbrush?
Today it rained. I like...the weather was awesomez!
Credit for the word awesome plus Z goes to Zakia. (LOL)
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.