Just shout whenever and i'll be there
Friday, March 5, 2010 // 7:05 PM


I know that i have not been updating that offen. There is something wrong with the internet connection at home. That explains why i have not been updating and going online and checking facebook.
For the pass few days, i have been slacking IN school with those people(looks at pic) plus afew more that's not in the picture(LOL!). We have done alot of stupid things together and laugh like crazy people,always. I love them, yes i do. hehe,okay time for story-telling! :D
THURSDAY: Normal lesson,which was boring to the coreee minus music ;P After which,headed to class. The guys played guitar while me,adiah,errinnie+ mira went to hope 3-3(??) HAHAH! Was inside the class like orang gila. Listen to music. Errinnie danced...blahblahblahh~ Migrated to the MPH. Sabrina played the guitar. The guys(minus yusriq&megat) played soccer/takraw. Errinnie,amira&me went to the back of the stage and jumped around the bed thingy. Closed the curtains and so on. We lay down and TRIED to sleep but iman kept disturbing.(HAHA) Slacked on the stage til' 6+. Prolly, around 6.30 we headed home. PINISH!
FRIDAY: P.E WAS AWESOMEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had a rally and group 1 WON!! Before the rally started we had to run around half of the soccer field. Si Ren keep ''sliding'' to make jason fall. Sooooo, he ''slide'' and i was behind him.I jumped and hit his damn leg -,-'' I ended up doing a freaking back flip D: My knee was bleeding and i laughed like mad.But anyways, i joined the rally. It was hella' FUN!! Group 2 won ONLY 1 round. hehe! ^^v And guess what?? Group 2 did a forfeit! AHAHAHAH! It was funnehhh :D but cute! Kiki , Lal&Hajar were REALLY doing the forfeit while the others just stood there.
School went on like normal...After school,the class room was locked -________-'' SOoo, OKAY I'LL SKIP to the soccer field part. Hang around the soccer field and it was hella' H-O-T! I was burning...Okayokay, around 6+ we left school and headed home! In the train,we laughed and laughed til' this lady next to sabrina/amira laughed together with us.
SORRY ! If you noticed/realized afew mistakes/spelling mistakes and blahblahblah~ I don't careeee.... and my english is getting from bad to worst ):
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.