I'm only gonna break your heart
Tuesday, March 23, 2010 // 9:59 PM
Okay an other SHORT update ! Everything has been okay. Alot of things has been happening in and out of school. Histriy is gonna be repeating itself again. Ouhmyy~ Anyways,I will just be checking my facebook once or twice a week. See how it goes. Chat with me thru facebook people !! Haha, okay I'm still on my haitus ): I don't wantto update using the iPhone anymoree! Yuckyuckyuck ! KEEP THE TAGBOARD ALIVE !!!!!
I'm only gonna break your heart
Tuesday, March 23, 2010 // 9:59 PM
Okay an other SHORT update ! Everything has been okay. Alot of things has been happening in and out of school. Histriy is gonna be repeating itself again. Ouhmyy~ Anyways,I will just be checking my facebook once or twice a week. See how it goes. Chat with me thru facebook people !! Haha, okay I'm still on my haitus ): I don't wantto update using the iPhone anymoree! Yuckyuckyuck ! KEEP THE TAGBOARD ALIVE !!!!!
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr