<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6959186528629450478?origin\x3dhttp://firstsolarcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about tagboard exits

Sunday, March 28, 2010 // 7:25 PM

I'm back to a proper post now. It's been awhile since i posted/blogged and sorry for the dead blog and crappy updates via iphone. I'm truly sorry. Iphone updates for blog is really crappy it's so bleah. But my facebook is pretty much very updated for the past few weeks. (:

My internet connection is in awesome good shape. I just realised it was all because our broadband have been for 2 years and the contract was for 2 years. So dad renewed it and i guess it's okay now? I'm not sure or i'm just bluffing myself. Hehe..i don't know.

Love for me has pretty much been sucky but everything is okay! I'm not gonna fight with love this time round'. I'm gonna go with the flow and follow my heart not my mind.

Ouh, i can live without internet. Okay, that was so F A K E ! I have been online via iphone for all the weeks that my internet connection when down. I'm a liar. (LOL!) Okay, it's term 2 and i'm gonna buck up for my studies. MYE is drawing nearer which means i'm gonna be a full-time student studying at home...wait i already am a full-time student studying at home -___-''

I'm talking crap...so you can stop reading now. Nono , WAIT ! And i'm NOT on haitus anymore.

Tenth.


You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life.

All content belongs to 1stsolarcity unless stated so.