Tuesday, March 16, 2010 // 10:34 AM
I guess i'll reply tags here. I'm replying all the fresh tags. Okay this is my REPLY-TAG-POST. Proper update later.
15 Mar 10, 21:39
KIKIESETARH!: HAHA ! what only ! :D yeah, i agree . GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES .15 Mar 10, 20:53
` LiChaak: jyeah, cause i thot u're the type who can tolerate ppl. {: haha ! Megat, a matsalehh ? HAHA !
15 Mar 10, 19:53
Megat: Those days. Hahas :D These are M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S .15 Mar 10, 17:23
Harianti: Thankyou for still treating me as a friend . That means alot to me . iluhvyou bev , you know that .
15 Mar 10, 14:55
KIKIESETARH!: HAHA ! waaaad only ~15 Mar 10, 13:29
KIKIESETARH!: HAHA. lichak, u havent see her face when she's angry . HAHA .
15 Mar 10, 04:35
` LiChaak: wow, first time seeing bev being angry. :O14 Mar 10, 23:20
KIKIESETARH!: i'll never say that . i'm still awesome . u're only 1 bit more awesome (;
14 Mar 10, 23:20
KIKIESETARH! : HAHAHA. wadthe**** ? that day has yet to come .14 Mar 10, 23:16
Boi : Come Sta?? Buona Notte!!@Boi : Stoppit ehk. irritatinggg ! :D
@KIKISETARH : Hehe, the day is coming kiki the day is coming VERY SOON! Well, i'll 1 bit MORE awesome than you? ahah , boleh larh. 1 also 1 larh. My face when angry very cute ! :D
HEHE, Those times were so halirious! GOOD OLD DAYS!!
@LiChaak : Okay , i think i replied already rite ?:D hehe, matsalleh sesat!
@Megat : hah, those days. Many memories. Yupyup. M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S
@Harianti : No problem (: Iknow that. hahs, everything is gonna be alright! :D
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.