<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6959186528629450478?origin\x3dhttp://firstsolarcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about tagboard exits

Sunday, March 14, 2010 // 10:22 PM

Hi, this is gonna be about the problem happening in school.

I don't understand why WE are fighting. I never expected something LIKE THIS would have happen to us. I thought whatever happen last year was done,OVER! All the hatred and stabbing each others back. No, i'm not gonna point fingers at anyone.I'm just saying...both of you guys are my friends. My most beloved friend.I'm not gonna choose sides. Me and Kiki has made our own side.Both of us are suffering because both parties are giving us different stories. And who are we to believe? NONE. The matter has so called gone bigger than i expected it to be. I can't believe you ALL. Yes,i'm saying ALL..not an individual,mind you.

Yes, it's not right for him to slap you.Kick you. Punch you. And an other he to spit infront of you. And an other he to encourage the first he to do all the things that i have listed. You're a girl. He's a guy. It's not right, period. I TRIED my very best to stop all three HE's from doing that but i can't. I simply can't. They will just start saying stuff about you...I don't care if they say you're (whatever-they-called-you). You're still my friend and i WILL TRY my best at helping both of you out.

AND YOU! For crying out loud,i know she made you angry til' the point where you don't give a damn if it's a she or a he or a freaking gay that's standing infront of you. But is it necessary to slap her?kick her? PUNCH HER? Really, i wonder if you would have done that to me if i ''made up the story''.Seriously! And you don't have to shout at her. Talk things out. We all tried to cool you down but sadly you-know-who kept asking to hit her and so on. It's no use because you will still be angry with her. RIGHT?

Lastly,you.I never thought that you would have done something like that! Encouraging your friend to hit a GIRL for crying out loud. It's hopeless because you too will still hate her..still be angry for whatever she has done to you.

All i'm asking from EVERYONE is too COOL DOWN. CHILLAX. TAKE A CHILL PILL and SORT THIS THING OUT MATURELY! And i hope it'll be over by freaking end of march.

*I know there is one too many YOU's in this post but hey with or without names you still know who you are.

Tenth.


You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life.

All content belongs to 1stsolarcity unless stated so.