Saturday, March 20, 2010 // 2:23 AM
Hey , I'm not really back. Just a really short update since I will be away for awhile.Not gonna online that offen,like usual anymore. March holiday is coming to an end soon. Arghh ! Have been sleeping at 6/7 in the morning for the past few days.I can't go into detail of what I did during the one week break but all I know , I stayed at home and studied. Yes,studied. HAHA! Soo,I guess this will be my last post for now. Contact me thru' facebook or call/msg. But prefered choice is to get thru' me by phone becos it's easier ! Ouhkay , haitus till further notice. As usual,keep the tagboard alive please. :} HAITUS !
Saturday, March 20, 2010 // 2:23 AM
Hey , I'm not really back. Just a really short update since I will be away for awhile.Not gonna online that offen,like usual anymore. March holiday is coming to an end soon. Arghh ! Have been sleeping at 6/7 in the morning for the past few days.I can't go into detail of what I did during the one week break but all I know , I stayed at home and studied. Yes,studied. HAHA! Soo,I guess this will be my last post for now. Contact me thru' facebook or call/msg. But prefered choice is to get thru' me by phone becos it's easier ! Ouhkay , haitus till further notice. As usual,keep the tagboard alive please. :} HAITUS !
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr