<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6959186528629450478?origin\x3dhttp://firstsolarcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about tagboard exits

Front of the class
Tuesday, March 2, 2010 // 10:39 PM

School = fun, awesome,boring,tiring,great,confusing,half-dead.

I failed my geography. I pass my history. I pass my Home Economics. I pass my english. I failed my maths. I failed my mother tongue(laugh, but idc)... D:

March holiday is coming soon! Ohlala~ Monday(8/3) HALF DAY! :D
Don't know which friday will be the parent-teacher conference thingy.

Tuesdays = Late day cum CCA day! During school hours, it was boring minus literature since mrs liew didn't come and ms mazlin relief our class. Not forgetting, after CCA was over, ate @MacD before heading home. That's all...

ZAKIAA! I UPDATE OLEHDY!

Tenth.


You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life.

All content belongs to 1stsolarcity unless stated so.