Semi-Haitus
Saturday, February 20, 2010 // 2:40 PM

Common Test has already started. I don't know if i will be updating that offend. Been spending after school hours with PRA and the guys. So anything other than that , there is nothing. In a dilemma which i though i will never have. It sucks!
Semi-Haitus
Saturday, February 20, 2010 // 2:40 PM

Common Test has already started. I don't know if i will be updating that offend. Been spending after school hours with PRA and the guys. So anything other than that , there is nothing. In a dilemma which i though i will never have. It sucks!
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr