Life on tv
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 // 7:57 PM
School has been kinda of a drag nowadays. I don't know why but it is.I don't like the feeling of ''argh!-there-is-school-tomorrow'' kinda feeling. Sucks!
Ouh well,if you have been really really reading my blog than you would have realize that i only update my blog 1 day after the last post.
My tuesday's sucks,it always will. The best part of yesterday was after CCA at the bench..me sitting on the floor and everyone talking and i didn't understand a single thing they were talking about. Blur sotong~ Kiki,y'know why rite? ^-^
While today,woke up late(mandi cowboy larh in the morning since i woke up late.EEEYER!)Mira was also LATE! But wayyy later than i was. Reached school LATE! For heaven's sake, today was kind of a bad day..in a way that everything/everyone was LATE! The day later got better during science lesson. Did some weird experiment with an egg and potato(like fries..) Me,raymond,and amira were all so geram with the egg. HAHA! After science,PRA know why i ran up the stairs like orang gila,right? So shhh!
After school,met ms marinah outside the staff room. While she was teaching adiah,zakia and delong. The rest of us,sit and talk and help out..abit only.So the day finally ended and we all went back home. Reached home, NEW TV! I actually miss watching TV. So many shows i missed...
OUH YES! My handphone currently inactive? My handphone line got CUT! My bill is so high in the sky that i think i will die. So yes..that also means, can only get incoming call and msg. Don't expect me to reply anytime soon. :D
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.