Let's crawl back to love
Friday, February 26, 2010 // 8:50 PM
School has been extremely surprisingly great.(HAHA!) Like i said, slacked @MPH. Ran, jumpped, screamed, shout, played ''soccer'' or just passing, draw,took pictures, lay down on the dirty floor.
It was fun! Plusplus, sabrina laughed when i said that i wanted to throw the oreo wrapper at A.(lol) Okay shuddup. :X
TODAY!!!!!
P.E was fun! Ran and did jumping jacks..i don't like! Few minutes before PE ended we had a rally. It was hilarious!
Mr Teo: you both ask everyone to run,tag them and ask them to run.
ME&Megat: Huh, okay! *RUNS*
US: IKOTIKOTIKOT! FOLLOWFOLLOW! RUNRUNRUNRUN!!!! IKOTTT! FOLLOOWW!
Everyone: RUNN!!!!!!***
It was funny, well the senerio was something like that. Mr teo asked us to tell the others to run. It was so kecoh -,-'' i LOIKE! HAHA! After classes ended, me and hajar went to the back toilet near ISH/tamil classroom place.I was talking to hajar about A and bamm! I turned to see who was walking and there he is...paisehy~ So i ran back to class and went back out again. Weewewoowow~ :D Anyways, stayed in school. The guys(plus 2t1) played soccer while the girls(plus cyrah) watched. Took pictures,AFEW only. Stopped for while since the primary school wanted to use the field. Sat at the stairs outside the art rooms. Talk and talk and laugh and laugh and it rain D: Ouh yes, walked around with sabrina and hajar talk about stuff. Only we know. And i forgot, sabrina and amira or hajar (???) accompanied me to the canteen since i wanted to buy something. HEHE! Someone malu aye? HOHO! I can't stop smiling ;D OKAY SHUDDUP!
The rain got heavier and heavier. Me sabrina hajar sat at the benches while the others went to the field. By than, the rain had stop.
Okay i will stop there. Today was a long day and i pretty much skipped alot of parts since it's not really important,AT ALL.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.