I hate it that you're like that
Thursday, February 4, 2010 // 5:39 PM
So i guess, camp is REALLY OVER! I miss camp): but too bad..life just have to go on.
School has been a thrill for me in some ways.I have been looking forward to school which is rather weird for me especially. I officially hate tuesday(s). HATEHATEHATE! Ouh yes,the class schedule will OFFICIALLY but changed on monday. I don't know why i'm happy but i am :D Haizz,the weather nowadays are killing the shit outta' me. It's so hot. ):
Well,Class Test 1 is coming in 2 weeks time. I have to study.I can't really slack this whole year.Okay, this blog will be updated when i'm free or when i'm online or i just have the time.
Adios amigo!
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.