WORLD PEACE !
Thursday, February 25, 2010 // 7:29 PM
HELLO!
240210 ;
Lepak/Slacked @MPH. It was funfunfun, i loike! Hehe~ Okay i don't want to elaborate about that cos' it very long and i'm super lazy to type. PLUSPLUS, yesterday was the END of CT1 ! YAYYY!
Ouh and yes, i got back my science results, i'm happy with it since i didn't really study that subject that much D: Maths paper was ^&$%^$! Okay done!
250210! ;
HAPPY ONE MONTHSARY TO KIKI & YUSRIQ ! LAST LONG ! :D
That's all, will elaborate or not when i feel like it!
HARIANTI :
I love yesterday. We finally like talked, right!? Hehe,don't be sad. Ouh yes, when we hugged during recess i swear people looked at us like one kind..hahah they jealous ;P Okay that was random. Anyways, thanks for spending time with me and the others ! :D SMILE ALWAYS !
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.