Sunday, February 21, 2010 // 3:12 PM
FREAKING LION DANCER'S AND THE DAMN PERCUSSION ARE FREAKING IRRITATING!
Grandmother : Aiyoh,so loud and long! Mind that!
Mother : Go throw water at them larh. From this block you go the other block throw water at them.
ME : HAHAHAHAHA!
Grandmother : *gives my mum the -,-'' face*
Sunday, February 21, 2010 // 3:12 PM
FREAKING LION DANCER'S AND THE DAMN PERCUSSION ARE FREAKING IRRITATING!
Grandmother : Aiyoh,so loud and long! Mind that!
Mother : Go throw water at them larh. From this block you go the other block throw water at them.
ME : HAHAHAHAHA!
Grandmother : *gives my mum the -,-'' face*
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr