February babies
Saturday, February 6, 2010 // 4:40 PM
Just realised that alot of people's birthday are hitting me in my face so hard...so many birthdays! Why you people born so fast ? Aiyohhh! haha
Anyways,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE FEBRUARY BABIES!
There are so much of you that i can't keep track! SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL ! :D
February babies
Saturday, February 6, 2010 // 4:40 PM
Just realised that alot of people's birthday are hitting me in my face so hard...so many birthdays! Why you people born so fast ? Aiyohhh! haha
Anyways,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE FEBRUARY BABIES!
There are so much of you that i can't keep track! SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL ! :D
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr