failing to plan is planning to fail
Saturday, February 27, 2010 // 11:40 AM
Adiah can't stop saying that Justin Bieber is cute.
I feel that i deprove(??) this year. My results are all %$#%^. I got no other comment. I have been slacking in my school work(s) and all. How can i keep my position in class with results that suck big time? My dad would scold me upside down if i dropped from first to whatever position in class. And i know, that would upset him big time. I have to buck up especially for MYE. But i'm proud to say that i'm improving in my mathematics and sciene. Deproving in english (
well to me, i am. 35/50 ? WHAT IS THIS!?) and geography. ): Eventhough, we still have YET to get back all our papers. I have a feeling that i did badly for this CT1.
I wonder how the parent-teacher conference is gonna be like.
failing to plan is planning to fail
Saturday, February 27, 2010 // 11:40 AM
Adiah can't stop saying that Justin Bieber is cute.
I feel that i deprove(??) this year. My results are all %$#%^. I got no other comment. I have been slacking in my school work(s) and all. How can i keep my position in class with results that suck big time? My dad would scold me upside down if i dropped from first to whatever position in class. And i know, that would upset him big time. I have to buck up especially for MYE. But i'm proud to say that i'm improving in my mathematics and sciene. Deproving in english (
well to me, i am. 35/50 ? WHAT IS THIS!?) and geography. ): Eventhough, we still have YET to get back all our papers. I have a feeling that i did badly for this CT1.
I wonder how the parent-teacher conference is gonna be like.
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr