Chin up.
Saturday, February 13, 2010 // 2:22 PM
Have you found your valentine for valentine's day?
To Siti NurHarianti,
I know we aren't that close but who said we can't be?
I know what just happened. I'm sorry for what happened to you.I really am. In life there is always ups and downs. No scratch that,in all relationships there is ALWAYS ups and downs.He made you stronger. You can get over it and you will but you have to try. There is no use holding onto the past. It's hard to move on just like that when everything you do or see or listen reminds you of him but you have too.It's hard yes who said it was easy? There's no use making boundaries for your heart. Who wants to spend their life drawing lines,right?(HAHA) Don't waste your time on one guy. There's millions of guys out there.
So
CHIN UP. Turn that frown upside down now.
Chin up.
Saturday, February 13, 2010 // 2:22 PM
Have you found your valentine for valentine's day?
To Siti NurHarianti,
I know we aren't that close but who said we can't be?
I know what just happened. I'm sorry for what happened to you.I really am. In life there is always ups and downs. No scratch that,in all relationships there is ALWAYS ups and downs.He made you stronger. You can get over it and you will but you have to try. There is no use holding onto the past. It's hard to move on just like that when everything you do or see or listen reminds you of him but you have too.It's hard yes who said it was easy? There's no use making boundaries for your heart. Who wants to spend their life drawing lines,right?(HAHA) Don't waste your time on one guy. There's millions of guys out there.
So
CHIN UP. Turn that frown upside down now.
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr