<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6959186528629450478?origin\x3dhttp://firstsolarcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about tagboard exits

I will always be picking you up when you're down
Thursday, January 21, 2010 // 5:44 PM

Will be on HAITUS starting from monday,most probably.
I have yet to finish my art. Why ouh why! I'm 2/3 done and stil' have alot more
to go! Next week, miss serynna said something bout' those students that didn't have their sketch books will have to do CWO. Which also means i am one of 'em students. -_____-''

Music was funny. I luv music...one of the best subjects on Thursday.Mr Chia,made fun of Hajar til' she cried while laughing. It was hilarious! Everyone laughed..well not everyone! Some didn't even catch the joke. Slowpokes~ (:

Anyways,I have been coming back home early. Early as in right after school ends.My schedule this week is tight! Okay, so i don't have much plans but i have one too many homeworks to be done and most of them are either overdued or it's due on monday. Suckish ! Well, off to do my work. Anything text me larh okay people (: or find me thru' MSN !

Tenth.


You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life.

All content belongs to 1stsolarcity unless stated so.