Things just suddenly appear
Sunday, January 24, 2010 // 9:20 AM

HEHE! Late night chat with KikiSetarh!<3 That's what happend what two people that are bored to death will do. TALK CRAP! Anyways, i'm serious about buying alot of oreo and stuffing them into my pocket (: I wanna sit next to this gila girl again...for all the subjects ^^ But nehmind,there is always mother tongue where we can do our operation for the highlighter that died on friday ): (haha) We should start singing...''WE ARE THE WORLD SHALA!'' that one line only over and over again! :D We are really pathetic in class really, pretty much look out the window ehk kiki? always look out the window to seee..............PEOPLE! (:
Side note: I can't wait for camp...sad thing, can't bring handphone!Well, 3 days without handphone won't kill me, or would it? ^^ Anyways,it's very early in the morning and i'm awake...i wanna have a head start on all my homeworks!
Adios amigo!
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.