There's never a right time to say goodbye
Thursday, January 14, 2010 // 8:20 PM

School has been going smoothly.So many things happened in school...but sadly,i can't share them at all.Totally P.R.A top secret! (HEHE!)
Well,it's gonna be the third week of school and the day of sec 2 level camp thingy is drawing nearer! I can't wait! :D
Off to do my homework soon. So many overdue homeworks and it's only the second week of school!F-ing. How awesome? Arghh,daily entertainer being a
fffffff.
There's never a right time to say goodbye
Thursday, January 14, 2010 // 8:20 PM

School has been going smoothly.So many things happened in school...but sadly,i can't share them at all.Totally P.R.A top secret! (HEHE!)
Well,it's gonna be the third week of school and the day of sec 2 level camp thingy is drawing nearer! I can't wait! :D
Off to do my homework soon. So many overdue homeworks and it's only the second week of school!F-ing. How awesome? Arghh,daily entertainer being a
fffffff.
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr