That's what people say.But they don't do it...
Sunday, January 3, 2010 // 12:11 AM
So i guess,it's time i write about 2009.Yes?No? I'm gonna do it anyways.
In 2009,i when to a new school with new friends and new environment.
In 2009,i was 13.
In 2009,i made new friends. Which are great in their own way.
In 2009,i succeeded in my academics(surprisingly).
In 2009,i liked countless numbers of guys(ahemm) but was really head over heels with only one.
In 2009,i didn't know that i would have soo much fun during school minus the work.
In 2009,i overspend on freaking food for goodness sake!
In 2009,i walked in the rain for countless number of times.
In 2009,i got alittle emotional about stupidest stuff.
In 2009,i had insomnia.(bleahh~)
In 2009,i fell alot.
In 2009,i finally decided to let go of past.
In 2009,i had one of the worst "hangovers" after christmas.
In 2009,i danced on new years eve.(ZOMG!)
2009 may have been a memorable year for me.I have done so much stuff the past year.
Some insane.Some sane.Well,it's a new year.2010,is another chapter of our lifes.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.