TGIF !
Friday, January 15, 2010 // 8:31 PM
MY AWESOME FRIDAY = School+understood maths (yayy!)+sun plaza+kfc+playground+cam-whoring!+prank calls+FREE SHOW w/out popcorn-front sit row+laughter(s)+breezywindyday+PRA-adiah):+cute boys(?)
I DON'T LIKE MY SITTING ARRANGEMENT , AT ALL! I'm sitting next to Jeremy infront Yusriq -,- I tercampak to the side of the class ! Wahhhlehh and ms tan said ALL GOOD FRIENDS ARE NEAR orr IN THE SAME ROW. My ass same row,i'm not even near to any of my good friends larh okay..Was late for school today ? Okay, not really LATE as in LATE go to RTC late. Late as in sit at the latecomers corner late ? Iluvmaths. (for today only)
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.