Wednesday, January 20, 2010 // 7:30 PM
It's the third week of school and guess what? I don't know where the hell is "THE LEGACY" in naval base at all. WHATTHEHELL! Anyways, school has been filled with awesome-ness.
Ouhhhhhh~ And i got art to finish! Which sucks bigg time! Arghh...well off to continue where i stopped. Camp next week...3 days 2 nights. 27 January-29 January! Okay might be on HAITUS til' than!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010 // 7:30 PM
It's the third week of school and guess what? I don't know where the hell is "THE LEGACY" in naval base at all. WHATTHEHELL! Anyways, school has been filled with awesome-ness.
Ouhhhhhh~ And i got art to finish! Which sucks bigg time! Arghh...well off to continue where i stopped. Camp next week...3 days 2 nights. 27 January-29 January! Okay might be on HAITUS til' than!
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr