Hi,I wanna be a rapper.
Monday, January 11, 2010 // 10:14 PM
I thought my madness in MSN from yesterday wore off but i guess it didn't ?
Sorry to those that were busy and had stuff to do. I know i'm irritating :B
I was bored and apparently some people just don't know how to reply my messages.
Well...i'm bored and i can't really do my maths work since i don't understand a single
thing from the topic. Been repeating the same few songs over and over again, i don't know why.I feel unwanted,surprisingly. Tomorrow is tuesday which means CCA day which means PE which means i can't wait but really CCA ? It just freaking ruin my mood.
Project work today was fun. Got A but changed to B..don't ask why.
Been feeling so down lately.Been sleeping very early for the past few days.
I need sleep i need to recover all the sleep i wasted during the 2 months holiday which totally made my morning to night and my night to morning. This sucks!
Au revoir les gens!
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.