I never really had a chance
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 // 10:44 AM
My mood or feelings are flying everywhere. One minute,i'll be happy the next i'll be angry and so on, you get the picture. But the one true feeling that i always feel or is the strongest feeling is just pure sadness...i don't know why. I guess,this is it for now. NOT in school woke up once school started. SUCKs !
I never really had a chance
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 // 10:44 AM
My mood or feelings are flying everywhere. One minute,i'll be happy the next i'll be angry and so on, you get the picture. But the one true feeling that i always feel or is the strongest feeling is just pure sadness...i don't know why. I guess,this is it for now. NOT in school woke up once school started. SUCKs !
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr