If only time could rewind.
Saturday, January 9, 2010 // 11:31 AM
I miss this two bitches(second pic) alot! Mana korang menghilangkan diri !? I MISS YOU GUYS SOOOO BAD !We need to catch up with each other's life already. Been so long since,i even talk to you BOTH. Haizzz,i wanna meet but i dunno when. Well,anything just find me at msn or whatever okay? :D I miss the time when we(first pic) played in the rain and took so many pictures at the carpark(??) misses!
infinity x's & o's
If only time could rewind.
Saturday, January 9, 2010 // 11:31 AM
I miss this two bitches(second pic) alot! Mana korang menghilangkan diri !? I MISS YOU GUYS SOOOO BAD !We need to catch up with each other's life already. Been so long since,i even talk to you BOTH. Haizzz,i wanna meet but i dunno when. Well,anything just find me at msn or whatever okay? :D I miss the time when we(first pic) played in the rain and took so many pictures at the carpark(??) misses!
infinity x's & o's
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr