tout l'amour que nous avons fait peut ne jamais être effacé
Saturday, January 23, 2010 // 12:04 PM
Did you know that female dogs have PMS every 6 months while human(the girls like duhh) have PMS every 1 month! It's very interesting. I learnt something new today and it's female dogs have PMS! But really, who knew ? I'm telling this to mainly everyone i'm chatting with.
READ!!! Female dogs PMS are not really those bloody kinds(haha!). It's called HEAT or something? The female dogs goes all weird and moody and does weird stuff for 2 week atleast and goes back to normal after that.I actually was very curious, so yes...i google about it. Kay shuddup!
It's random since it's after all coming from me. So it would be either be marked off as random information to you people or i'm just plain weird for even telling you that. No, i didn't go searching or googling about dogs! I just happen to came across it,mind you!
Side track from that gross information.
Sec 2 camp is on 27 January to 29 January! How freakishly awesome? I can't wait, really. It's so exciting. It's been so long since i when to camp. Got the ''Things to bring list''...can anyone tell me what are the HANGERS for? It's really stupid to bring hangers to camp, don't you think so? Anyways, it's less than 1 week til' camp and i so totally can't wait! The most suckish part of the first day is, as told by the-guy-from-the-camp-that-came-to-our-school yesterday that we will have to walk or trek into the camp site from the main road. The distance which is prolly around 1.3km ? Heyy,it's better than 2.4 !
Ouh yes, i need to shop for afew camp stuffies which i will actually need during the camp and i will also need to find my sleeping bag which is somewhere in the store room.
This weekend is Homework weekend! Half of them not even done yet! How awesome!
Au revoir les gens!
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.