HOEDOWN THROW DOWN !
Friday, January 29, 2010 // 5:34 PM
I'M BACK FROM CAMP ! AND I SWEAR THAT IT WAS FREAKING FUN !!!
HOPE 2-2 !!! Overall...hope 2-2 was awesomeeeeee!
Hope 2-2 won the ''Best Class'' award and Si Ren won the ''Best Boy'' award !!!! :D
We pretty much did everything together. WE ARE FAMILY!! (HAHA)
GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT !?!?!?!?!?
HOPE 2-2 DID HOEDOWN THROWDOWN AND WE PERFECTED IT ! :D
All thanks to Instructor Nick & Instructor Sharmaine...Elaborate more about the camp tomorrow. (:
HOEDOWN THROW DOWN !
Friday, January 29, 2010 // 5:34 PM
I'M BACK FROM CAMP ! AND I SWEAR THAT IT WAS FREAKING FUN !!!
HOPE 2-2 !!! Overall...hope 2-2 was awesomeeeeee!
Hope 2-2 won the ''Best Class'' award and Si Ren won the ''Best Boy'' award !!!! :D
We pretty much did everything together. WE ARE FAMILY!! (HAHA)
GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT !?!?!?!?!?
HOPE 2-2 DID HOEDOWN THROWDOWN AND WE PERFECTED IT ! :D
All thanks to Instructor Nick & Instructor Sharmaine...Elaborate more about the camp tomorrow. (:
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr