<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6959186528629450478?origin\x3dhttp://firstsolarcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about tagboard exits

Chatted w/ @Kikisetarh
Sunday, January 10, 2010 // 5:01 PM



Chatted with KikiSetarh (: LOOK LOOK LOOOK ! I'm so damn cool larh okay. I'm cooler then your girlfriend times 10 minus 4. :D

Anyways,Kiki knows how random i can be,kankankan ? Tak per kiki ! Esok we sing WE ARE THE WORLD SHALAA ! together. Tomorrow gonna see this Gila pathner of mine!I hope ms Tan don't change our sits even though we're sitting infront. We can go mad together in class and understand freaking algebra together and talk like as if we understand it. HAHA !

Tenth.


You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life.

All content belongs to 1stsolarcity unless stated so.