CAMP DAY 3 !
Sunday, January 31, 2010 // 5:10 AM
Third day:
Hajar woke PRA up. I was the last to wake up but the first to bathe! :D The toilets were full of people. ZOMG! So the night before the third day(ofcos,the second day). Amira put colgate on molly's hair. Soooo, she woke up and was talking to yuvana...''why my hair so sticky arh?"
PRA just sat there and laughed. Third day, breakfast was MEE ! Me and hariri was like ''O.O meee~'' Stayed in the canteen for briefing. Mr See talk and talk and talk. Had to write down on the notebook thingy. Once done,Mr See kept talking and talking...so ritzhann megat and me started to draw on the cover page.
Ouh,just remembered. While waiting to get dismiss and do our duties. GROUP 9&10 was singing...the campfire songs. :D So awesome~ OKAYOKAY, GROUP 9 had to wash the toilet. Which suck big time. YUCK! I helped out. Yes i did! Everyone assemble at the mini parade square while i was walking here and there. HEHE! Afew minutes later,we were dismiss and got onto our ''High-Class'' bus. Shared bus with 1T1...Grrrrr~ In the bus, did some evaluation form.
Everyone was half-dead. Megat klarissa and whoever was sitting infront sang along but those at the back were pretty much sleeping. I know i did. Reach school. Keep changing location. End up at the hall. Ms Mazlin tell us about the damages and stuff. THAN! Award winning thingy time.
First award was Best Male camper, was Si Ren! YAYYY! Best Female camper, was Dini! YAYY!!
Best class/group, was well...HOPE 2-2 ofcos! I didn't know why we got it but we did..something got to do with our bonding ? self-discipline? (HAHA,idk) Got our handphones back. Check messages....dismiss! Took pictures with our instructors. :D
So PRA and the boys when to the toilet. Hang around there for awhile. Guess what? Megat ritzhann zakia amira errinnie adiah and me dance to Hoedown Throwdown over and over again. Can't stop it. Moved to the canteen to get light snacks and drinks. From there,when to Northpoint KFC to have our lunch. Hang around there for awhile. Megat had a video...yuzaimi and sabrina said there was ''ghost'' in the last few mintues of the video. So we all crowd around and see. Not sure who to believe. Since it can also be a high possiblity that it might be the lights. I don't know. Parted at Yishun MRT station. Iman yuzaimi and hajar when lepak-ing while the rest of us when back. Adiah and Hariri when home first-didn't follow us for lunch.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.