You've got your dumb friends
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 // 7:26 PM
I guess,i would try to post a proper update now but come on! How can you NOT but sexcited that tomorrow is Christmas Eve ?!?!?
Wellwellwell...Christmas is just 1/2 days away! FTW.
I can't wait for the clock to strike 12am. Once mass is over and rush to the car and ask my dad to drive super fast back home and run home and grab my present from under the christmas tree! Rip the nicely wrapped wraping paper and admire my present for the rest of the early morning!Just thinking about it makes me smile so widely.
Sidetrack. I still have to buy my school stuff.I need new stationaries and a brand new notebook for doodles and notes and crap.Bags&shoes are done but i do need a new pencil case. Ouh well,i can get it anytime anyways. School is gonna re-open soon. Now i got noone to send me to school which means i have to wake up very early to get to school which SUCKS big time which i don't like it at all. Waking up early makes me cranky. ARGH!
This will do...for now.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.