<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6959186528629450478?origin\x3dhttp://firstsolarcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about tagboard exits

you will have to cry me out
Saturday, December 12, 2009 // 10:08 AM

My post now a days are so random. I don't share alot of my feelings and stuff here.
And no,my tumblr is just the same. I don't want people to know stuff that they don't
have to know and don't need to know because it does not concern them at all.
I might post a proper update soon but not anytime soon. Most probably during Christmas
week?So right now,i suggest you just enjoy the pictures of super cute celebs or whatever.
Cause once school re-opens,this blog would be more boring than ever. (:

Cause why? I'm busy and once school re-opens i wouldn't be at home once we're dismiss.
Everybody knows that,it's a damn daily routine of coming back home late.
Would continue to post more random stuff later on.

Tenth.


You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life.

All content belongs to 1stsolarcity unless stated so.