Tuesday, December 15, 2009 // 1:50 PM
Today morning @ 1am Dewi,Barbara&me were talking about
The Twilight Saga>> Gossip Girl>> how cute Chuck Bass and Nate Archibald was>>The Twilight Saga>> Jacob Black>>boys=Charles,chuck,taylor etc <) >>AC>>secret society(s)>>relationships>>AC>>Christmas
We slept at 4.30am. The chat between us was literally funny especially when it was about AC.
In a conversation AC had with KS(dewi saw this and heard it. SO, told us bout' it)
KS:where you?
AC:MC.
*KS calls AC*
KS:what's MC?
AC:Mc Donalds.
KS:Ouh *laughs w/ his friend*
AC:It's not funny okay.
KS:laughing*
AC:Hang's up*
After dewi,told me and barbara that we both burst into laughter. If i was there i would have laugh @ her stinking face. I mean HELLO stupid,what in the world is MC? Medical Check up?
HAHAHAH~ So me and barbara laughed for a long time til' we finally found it stupid but funny.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.