The Resistance ( A muse post)
Wednesday, December 9, 2009 // 12:31 AM
Cologne, Germany, 2009
Europe Music Awards 2006 Have you guys listen to Muse-Falling away with you (???) It's awesome. The lyrics are just wow...
I can’t remember when it was good
Moments of happiness elude
Maybe I just misunderstood
All of the love we left behind
Watching the flashbacks intertwine
Memories I will never find
So I’ll love whatever you become
And forget the reckless things we’ve done
I think our lives have just begun
People people people ! Get their New album "
The Resistance" which is out now.
(Click to enlarge and read)
The 11 songs that will be on the new album "
The Resistance" .
1. UPRISING
2. RESISTANCE
3.UNDISCLOSED DESIRES
4.UNITED STATES OF EURASIA (+Collateral Damage)
5. GUIDING LIGHT
6. UNNATURAL SELECTION
7. MK ULTRA
8. I BELONG TO YOU (+Mon Coeur S’Ouvre A Ta Voix)
9. EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART I (Overture)
10. EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART II (Cross Pollination)
11.EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART III (Redemption)
So there you have it. Alittle bit of Muse wouldn't hurt. (
but im sticking to Tokio Hotel)
Labels: #muse
The Resistance ( A muse post)
Wednesday, December 9, 2009 // 12:31 AM
Cologne, Germany, 2009
Europe Music Awards 2006 Have you guys listen to Muse-Falling away with you (???) It's awesome. The lyrics are just wow...
I can’t remember when it was good
Moments of happiness elude
Maybe I just misunderstood
All of the love we left behind
Watching the flashbacks intertwine
Memories I will never find
So I’ll love whatever you become
And forget the reckless things we’ve done
I think our lives have just begun
People people people ! Get their New album "
The Resistance" which is out now.
(Click to enlarge and read)
The 11 songs that will be on the new album "
The Resistance" .
1. UPRISING
2. RESISTANCE
3.UNDISCLOSED DESIRES
4.UNITED STATES OF EURASIA (+Collateral Damage)
5. GUIDING LIGHT
6. UNNATURAL SELECTION
7. MK ULTRA
8. I BELONG TO YOU (+Mon Coeur S’Ouvre A Ta Voix)
9. EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART I (Overture)
10. EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART II (Cross Pollination)
11.EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART III (Redemption)
So there you have it. Alittle bit of Muse wouldn't hurt. (
but im sticking to Tokio Hotel)
Labels: #muse