<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6959186528629450478?origin\x3dhttp://firstsolarcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about tagboard exits

The last days of disco stick
Friday, December 11, 2009 // 1:44 PM

First,w/Blair.


Olivia: Boxing me out is one of Vanessa’s favourite activities.
Vanessa: What did you say?!
Dan: Okay okay girls, let’s calm down, talk rationally.
Vanessa: You’re the one who signed up for the cabaret to box me out.
Olivia: Are you kidding me? You are the one that boxed me out today with your Morrissey plans. … and that night!
Vanessa: What are you talking about?
[flashback of Vanessa pushing Olivia off Dan and kissing him]
Olivia: Vanessa, you’re in love with Dan, and everybody here knows it.
Dan: Olivia that’s crazy, come on.
Olivia: Okay, I don’t need to put up with any of this. I quit.
Vanessa: Oh no you don’t, I quit!
Blair: What is going on, did you bozos have a threesome or something?
[Dan stops and turns around quickly]
Blair: Oh god. How stupid can you be? The third person is always supposed to be a stranger!

Now,w/ NATE.

Nate: What? A threesome?
Dan: Yeah. Just me, Olivia, Vanessa, two girls, four boobs, one Dan Humphrey. How awesome am I?
Nate: Ugh, how STUPID can you be? Buddy okay, I know things, i’ve been to Europe, Chuck Bass is my best friend. The third person is supposed to be a stranger!

PEE-ASS:I can't stop laughing when i saw this!Plus,when will season 3 of Gossip Girl but in SG ! Freaking asswhole.

Tenth.


You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life.

All content belongs to 1stsolarcity unless stated so.