I'm ready to crawl on my knees to know it all.
Saturday, December 12, 2009 // 6:50 PM
Just listen to the whole "Humanoid" album. I prefer Tokio Hotel live. World behind my world sounds soo....different from the one they preform @ the Europe Music Awards.
It's so sad. They turning all electronic pop shit even thought there's massive rock n roll-ness
going on. A lot of bands are turning all pop electronic instead of freaking ROCK n ROLL !
What is this? As the pop culture taken over rock ? Mind me,i'm a girl who listens to all
types of music but seriously what the hell is wrong with the world?
Well,at least some bands produce songs/musics which make sense(as in the lyrics,bozo) while some just produce sadly written lyrics that don't make sense at all. But whatever it is wrong with the world. I'm still listening to music this world is producing. Would a kind soul get me a Lady Gaga Fame Monster ? (random)
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.