I'll wait for you
Thursday, December 10, 2009 // 4:43 PM
I know i said i would blog about bands,but i'm currently super busy+lazy. So i guess...i'll post pictures of the super hot super cute taylor lautner !!
Ouh does anyone wanna watch
VALENTINE'S DAY on valentine's day next year ?
On the set of
Valentine’s Day.ANDANDAND!!!!!
This was on one of the Interview's for New moon..
Interviewer: Pajamas or birthday suit in bed?
Taylor: pauses
Taylor: raises eyebrow
Taylor: ..pajamas
Taylor: laughs
Ouh lord....his so cute...i still can't believe he use to be
Shark BOY and now looky looky
Jacob Black,The Werewolf
I'll wait for you
Thursday, December 10, 2009 // 4:43 PM
I know i said i would blog about bands,but i'm currently super busy+lazy. So i guess...i'll post pictures of the super hot super cute taylor lautner !!
Ouh does anyone wanna watch
VALENTINE'S DAY on valentine's day next year ?
On the set of
Valentine’s Day.ANDANDAND!!!!!
This was on one of the Interview's for New moon..
Interviewer: Pajamas or birthday suit in bed?
Taylor: pauses
Taylor: raises eyebrow
Taylor: ..pajamas
Taylor: laughs
Ouh lord....his so cute...i still can't believe he use to be
Shark BOY and now looky looky
Jacob Black,The Werewolf
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr