Christmas Carol
Friday, December 4, 2009 // 1:11 PM
The christmas tree is up! And it's full of feathers...and colourful. The lights are not match(well it is,but you can actually see the differences between all of the lights). The top of the tree has ostrich feathers and a masquerade mask. The tree looks like it's alive and it's creep but overall it's nice.(No i did not take any pictures of the tree cos' i don't feel like it)The ceiling of the house is like a butterfly garden. It's full of butterflies(i like). Each year,my family has a theme for the christmas tree. Last year, it was all green and peacock-ish. So this year,we are being different(like always). It's kinda fun to experiment with the tree like that.Star and angels right on top of the trees are so over-rated.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.