And the list goes on and on...
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 // 7:57 PM
I freaking woke up at 8.30am and my eyes are begging me to close them NOW.(but i can't sleep)
Met Sabrina&KikiSetarh today :D
Northpoint>>Sunplaza>>Royal Sport blahblah>>Popular>>KFC>>962<3>>CauseWayPoint>>Donated 3.50$ to some kids thingy>>Met girl name Ernie>>HAPPY BIRTHDAY! TO HER>>Converse>>Royal Sport blahblah>>Sports Shop thingy>>Check>>BATA>>Sports Shop thingy>>(WE KEEP GOING TO THE SAME SHOPS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN,so i don't bother writing)>>Mc Donalds>>HOME!!
Ouhmygadd...my legs were killing me because of the damn shoe/blister.I brought a box of plaster from Watsons. It has Ice Age prints thingy on it! It's super CUTEEEEE!I'm using it now(: I'm going to keep it for myself and noone can use them except for me.
School is gonna re-open soon.Aiyahh,i have yet to buy my pencil box,socks(LOL),stationary(s),notebook!,school skirt,hair band/clip(s) any hair stuff.
Bleah~ 2010 is gonna be reaching soon...woah oh!
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.