The 365th day of 2009
Thursday, December 31, 2009 // 1:46 PM
I bet everyone knows about Avenged Sevenfold and what happen to the drummer , Jimmy Sullivan aka The Rev. If you don't know one single shit! What rock have you been living under? So if you have realize, this year 2009 is totally full of people dying..okay maybe The stars are the one that are dying. One after another. Shocking yes,very shocking.
It's the 365th day of 2009.The last day of this year. Countdown to 2010,KA-BOOM!
Tomorrow will be the first day of 2010. Which also means new year! And that school is starting on the 4th January 2010.
READ!!: I have yet to buy other stuff for school!Ouh crapppp~
Today afado last day ?? I don't knoww...
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.