World of dorkcraft
Friday, November 20, 2009 // 1:41 AM
Heyhey , it's 1.42am ! and i'm awake. (no surprise there)
Well , dewi is sleeping on the sofa next to me. She said she did not want to sleep
without brandon near here. So she's waiting for me to stop playing the comp.
Hhah , wtf larh you dewi. The boys - Brandon, Afad and Aaron are out drving at
god knows where the place is. Will , be cycling at East Coast Park later.
And i have to wake up at seven freaking thirty in the morning !!! wooo ~
This is a random midnight post. Since i'm bored to death right now and everyone
is either asleep or not here. Pffft ~ And at msn , no one layan-ing me. wtf larh okay.
I just ate Curly fries and nuggets afew minutes ago before i strted to play the computer and
i'm stil' hungry as hell !
And i bet every Faizal Isa fan will know that
"FAIZAL ISA IS OUT OF SG IDOL!!!!" WTF !!! I can't fucking believe it larh .
Freaking supporting of Mr Charles whatever his name ..
But good think Tabitha is stil' in Singapore Idol . I seriously hope she wins ! I don't want an other male. And if it's a malay again then betta' dun call it singapore idol. hHHAHA , not being racist larh okay people. But that dude that wears the specs , is not that bad either. I just hope he gets second or something.And i'm not a big fan of Slyvia. She's good but i oh-so-perfer Tabitha :D
Eurasian pride !!!!! :D
That's it for this crappy post. I just can't wait for later. Cycling !! (: Super awesome-ness. Ouh btw , sissie got me a new bottle of hairspray !! Times twice awesome-ness ! Hhehe , okay i'm ending this crappy post now :D Byebye.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.