TOKIO HOTEL - EMAs
Friday, November 6, 2009 // 5:00 PM
You can't deny that these two look fucking hot !Miss KikiSetarh , accompanied me just now via online.
We chatted/talked bout' *$%@#$&$%^#$ !*keningupdown* Shh , kia know , bev know ,
korg don't know and don't need to know.
So has , everyone know it's the raining season here in singapore.It's been raining countless numbers of times in one week. I likeeee , so cooling. And, it's going to be winter for those that stays
at the northen hemisphere and those down under or where ever that goes thru' the four
season cycle thingy.
Anyways, i think i like Tokio Hotel. I think i do. Yes , i do. I have been listening to Tokio Hotel's songs all day and all week. Tom is freaking cuteee :D So well, I watched the EMA's today morning just becos' there was Tokio Hotel and ETC. And know what ? Tokio Hotel won Best Group Award ! I wanted to scream but i can't since it was 10something AM. And their performence was pure awesome-ness!!!Did I mention that Tokio Hotel won an EMA??? Because they did and it was FREAKING awesome!! Okay , enough bout'em germans...
TOKIO HOTEL - EMAs
Friday, November 6, 2009 // 5:00 PM
You can't deny that these two look fucking hot !Miss KikiSetarh , accompanied me just now via online.
We chatted/talked bout' *$%@#$&$%^#$ !*keningupdown* Shh , kia know , bev know ,
korg don't know and don't need to know.
So has , everyone know it's the raining season here in singapore.It's been raining countless numbers of times in one week. I likeeee , so cooling. And, it's going to be winter for those that stays
at the northen hemisphere and those down under or where ever that goes thru' the four
season cycle thingy.
Anyways, i think i like Tokio Hotel. I think i do. Yes , i do. I have been listening to Tokio Hotel's songs all day and all week. Tom is freaking cuteee :D So well, I watched the EMA's today morning just becos' there was Tokio Hotel and ETC. And know what ? Tokio Hotel won Best Group Award ! I wanted to scream but i can't since it was 10something AM. And their performence was pure awesome-ness!!!Did I mention that Tokio Hotel won an EMA??? Because they did and it was FREAKING awesome!! Okay , enough bout'em germans...