Wednesday, November 25, 2009 // 3:52 AM
-Not gonna log bout' what happen during the past few days since it's damn long and i'm actually super lazy to type.
-I'm not at home. Just keep in mind , that i will not be updating this blog once i'm home.
-Not gonna be in SG on the 19 of December.
-Afado=irritating. (lol) Bran=mad. Dewi=dun know what.
-HAITUS TIL' IDK WHEN !
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 // 3:52 AM
-Not gonna log bout' what happen during the past few days since it's damn long and i'm actually super lazy to type.
-I'm not at home. Just keep in mind , that i will not be updating this blog once i'm home.
-Not gonna be in SG on the 19 of December.
-Afado=irritating. (lol) Bran=mad. Dewi=dun know what.
-HAITUS TIL' IDK WHEN !
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr