The lights will not guide you
Saturday, November 14, 2009 // 3:51 AM
I bet i can stay awake for more then 24 hours without sleep. Seriously,i can.
''Insomnia is a kind of torture cos' while the world is fast asleep,you're up all alone,
your mind buzzing with every random thought in the universe. And sometimes,
the thoughts will reach a standstill, and your mind goes blank...You become more
aware of the silence and it's during this moment that you realize how lonely you are.
Sometimes, i get really scared that people are outside my window because i always hear noisestapping on my window, footsteps, just a lot of noises that worry me.I am not sure if these are legit noises or my own mind making them up.I can’t tell any more, what noises are real and what ones are from my head...
I when thru' this kinda feeling before. I don't wanna go thru' it again. It's sickening.
Gosh , my whole day and night will again be mixed up like last time. Damn it~
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.