Letters in the Sand
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 // 10:03 PM
So , NinieS&KikiSetarh's birthday are coming soon. Yes ! Their birthday is coming people! But i'm the one that's excited -,- .Anyhoooooos, i got no idea what will happen on their birthday or during the class gathering. Well , there's a few outings that will be happening soon(?) But the major outing for this month would just be "Hope 1-2's BBQ!" I can't wait to see everyone on 21 November !!!!
Well changing the topic.Afew movies just came out but i swear most of them are NC16 or Rated. Whatthefuck? But i don't care, there's only one movie that i have been waiting since Twilight came out. And it's the squeal to The Twilight Saga : New Moon (!!!) Okay, enough.
Well changing the topic.Afew movies just came out but i swear most of them are NC16 or Rated. Whatthefuck? But i don't care, there's only one movie that i have been waiting since Twilight came out. And it's the squeal to The Twilight Saga : New Moon (!!!) Okay, enough.
PEA-SSS/: I actually have nothing to blog bout' . So yeah ;D
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.